View Single Post
Old 10-20-20, 08:59 PM
nervous24

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Scrodzilla
I was hardly "debating" anything here. Just telling it like it is. You're acting like you have the personality of a wet sock.
Funny that you choose to take the quote as literally as possible but have largely failed to do that with any words you read previously here. Alright, then...

Sooo, let’s just do a little recap here:

I take the time to take photos and create a thread to (as I said before) add to accessible information.

You take time to make 3 posts. You insult my intelligence from the onset and proceeded to insult me personally in both of your subsequent posts.

You contribute nothing but I have the personality of a wet sock? Get over yourself. I mean Jesus, can you see anything from that Ivory Tower of yours? I don’t care how you slice it, that’s the behavior of a loser, and a sore one at that. Also a seemingly dim-witted one as a higher level of reading comprehension would’ve allowed to put the pieces of the puzzle together and save your self the trouble.

So, again, 3 posts and your contribution to this point is completely worthless. How about you put your money where your mouth is so you can take your foot out of it. Post that Alibaba link, won’t you? You’ve spent enough time on this thread. How about you actually add something other than your terrible attitude and general inability to comprehend the words on the page in front of you.

I think its also worth mentioning, since you seem to be so set on the country of origin, another user has shown the company to be of Taiwanese origin. Plenty of good things come out of Taiwan. While not from this particular brand, you sell some Taiwanese products on your site as proof of that.

Alibaba does have decent products for sale on its platform the same way Amazon does. They also have a load of rubbish just like Amazon. That just goes to show that the site is less important than the product sold on it. Hell, Novitec hubs are available on Alibaba and I remember how highly you spoke of those in times past. Are those trash now because of the website their sold on? This is also a good time for me to yet again remind you that at no point did I say I picked up the nicest hubs around, just a set I scored a deal on that happens to be what they are represented as by the company.

Lastly, because I think this matters, I have read enough of your posts over the years to be largely unsurprised by your less-than-enthusiastic attitude, and, very honestly, a lot of the time I have no issue with it. Why? Because you do happen to be right a lot of the time. A bit bristly (sometimes worse) in the process but nonetheless right. I rarely take issue with people being right and rude. I'll just shrug it off becuase, well, one could always be nicer but one can't always be right. That is evidenced here in this thread with you.

I'll close this with a few tidbits from a guy much smarter than either of us.

"It is better to change an opinion than to persist in a wrong one."

and

"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have laboured hard for."

That last one is precisely why I took the time to create this thread.

Food for thought, I hope...

Originally Posted by jay4usc
They should hire you as their salesman, very detailed evaluation.
I hated my years working in Sales but the devil truly is in the details. I also subscribe heavily to the theory of " if anything is worth doing, its worth doing right". Like, I look at it like this: what would I want to find if I happened to be looking for X? Then I gather that and offer it up for human (or thereabouts) consumption.