Old 11-23-20, 02:27 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4323 Post(s)
Liked 3,945 Times in 2,638 Posts
It should be very much noted none of these bikes are stock in anyway and are usually built from the frame up with parts. SS/FG RandoCross Fun Time Machine

Foundry Chilkoot Titanium
Co-Motion Cascadia Touring
Specialized Langster Rio Edition
Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Road
SS/FG RandoCross Fun Time Machine
Privateer Parts Hybrid
Titanium Habanero Rigid 26" MTB
Proteus Road

I also have a Salsa Timberjack TI with a mix of XT and SLX and Spank components that I am building up but haven't uploaded it to Pedal Room and am awaiting on a warranty from Shimano for a leaky rear brake caliper.

My favorites are kind of all of them for different reasons but I do tend to put a lot of miles on the Foundry and do ride my Privateer a bunch because it is just a fun bike that really runs nicely and is super comfortable. Though the Langster is great and I have put plenty of fun miles on the SS/FG RandoCross FunTime Machine and the dynamo on it is awesome and got me into it and then I added one to the touring bike.