Old 11-29-20, 06:17 PM
sdmc530
Heft On Wheels

Bikes: Specialized,Cannondale,Argon 18

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
Liked 560 Times in 346 Posts
Mileage record for me.....just had to share/brag!!

This year has been a great year for me cycling that is. Before this year I have never had the time to put up enough rides to exceed 3,000 miles in a year. BUT with covid setting in early I knew I would be able to make a run at 3K. Being other activities were a no go I could put in more time on the bike. And actually riding then became my mental health activity this year being lockdown was hard on me. Then at the end of summer riding I broke 3K...first time ever. I was pretty happy! So I thought go for broke and get 4,000 miles. I did my normal ride today and downloaded my 1030 and low and behold I just broke 4,000 miles today! I am really excited. The few good things about 2020 is I managed good strides not only is miles, and over all fitness but good gains in the never ending weight loss battle.

I am sure many people do 4,6,10 thousand miles every year but for me hitting 3 then 4,000 miles is a very big deal. I am hoping to get to 4250 now before the end of the year.

I am amazed that guys/gals who can do 5-8-12 thousand miles a year...I can't wait to retire and get those kind of hours in the saddle. In reality this year I celebrated every outdoor therapeutic mile I could ride!

Just wanted to brag a bit!