Old 12-08-20, 12:29 PM
TRIBUNAL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Wow thanks for the help guys. Im really new to biking so I know almost nothing. I was wondering if I can use a smaller cassette and space it out from the inside so that the largest gear is more straight. I was thinking its probably not possible, but sounds like maybe it is? I don't really understand what you were saying entirely 2old but ill have to look into this. I only really want a few gears to use, my main use is almost all uphill, even two or three gears would be sufficient, but I need one really big one. I saw a 52t 11 speed cassette for $60. Im going to look into that site endless sphere.

I would definitely consider the front hub motor, but I am planning to install a fork with suspension because the downhill is brutal and the further i go uphill the more i begin to wonder if i can handle the trip down, on the bright side my arms and shoulders are feeling really strong lol. I see the fork on the new Surly Krampus is going for 379 which isn't terrible. Is a hub motor not compatible with a suspension fork? Getting another battery is fine, Im probably going to drain too much amperage with two motors and who knows might have battey temp problems if I tried. I wouldn't need a big battery like I got for the mid drive, just something for that up hill boost, theyre not that terrible in prices.