View Single Post
Old 12-26-20, 09:50 PM
Hypno Toad
meh

Bikes: 23 Cutthroat, 21 CoMotion Java; 21 Bianchi Infinito; 15 Surly Pugsley; 11 Globe Daily; 09 Kona Dew Drop; 96 Mondonico

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Liked 1,013 Times in 519 Posts
From Facebook post:

THE DOUBLE DAMN

Registration for the last Day Across Minnesota opens next Saturday, January 2nd! When it does, racers will have the option to register for the 240 or an arguably more challenging gravel adventure.

“The Double DAMn” is a 480 mile gravel road leg shredder and mind bender. It starts at the stroke of midnight in Gary, South Dakota on Saturday, August 14th with our DAMn 240 racers, checks in with us in Hager City, Wisconsin, at the 240 mile mark, and then returns to Gary, South Dakota via a new route with more elevation gain and minimal overlap. Racers will have 48 hours to finish.

If we’re being honest, when all is said and done, you’re gonna be pushing 500 miles as you’re rolling back into our Gary, South Dakota finish line. We once had someone tell us that The Day Across Minnesota wasn’t hard enough. Well, here’s our response. We double DAMn dare you!

-Trenton & Erik

😳 This Toad is planning to ride the '21 DAMn, but the Double DAMn is more than this Toad has to give. OTOH - I'm gearing up to be the fastest fatbike across Minnesota in '21 ... So I got that going for me 😁

Last edited by Hypno Toad; 12-27-20 at 07:41 AM.
Likes For Hypno Toad: