View Single Post
Old 12-29-20, 11:45 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3140 Post(s)
Liked 2,395 Times in 1,594 Posts
Originally Posted by Jicafold View Post
Thank you. I tried searching the posts but they were apparently buried in other Schwinn threads or something. It was a steal. After selling off some of the Dura Ace, I made a profit and still have this frame and a set of nice Kysirium SSC wheels left over. Will likely sell the frame too as it is a large and a tad too big for me. But it sure does look nice. I'll put the wheels on another bike which was really the only parts I wanted.
You sold the Dura-Ace? BOOOOOOOOO!!!! That was good stuff, that would have been what I wanted off the build personally. Mavic wheel systems are fine but too proprietary and many have been prone to issues. I did like the single colored spokes though, that always has a special place but having had to fix a bunch of old wheels from them it is a big ole' pain.

Sometimes searching with the Googles will help find stuff, that is how I think people find these ancient threads and bring them back from the dead.