View Single Post
Old 12-30-20, 02:37 AM
Toespeas

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 41 Posts
it always depends on how much you want to spend , and what you want to try , if you want to try it and you have the money , it will make you happy and give you a new experience , then no need to ask anyone .

if you want a full spec out for free well then maybe you might have to pay pal me ill send you a part list LOL.

for older bikes the difference is always the technology used to achieve a result , newer bikes have more tech in them so they can be stiffer lighter , so if your trying to upgrade your old frames , you really have to think about is it worth it to drop parts on an old frame , the parts are only going to make the frame lighter and drive train more efficient , and since you are a big boy i doubt you will ever get an aero advantage from any part available , you will get a more efficient drive train and better gear rations from 11 speed , i would still be happy with 10x2 , i would not really go for ceramic bearings but larger jockey wheels have been shown to improve drive train , and thats about it , on your older frames you might get a new fork to add stiffness , you are not going to get disc brakes without a full frame upgrade , if you want discs its and option more than a requirement outside of CX races
Likes For Toespeas: