Thread: Music Setups
View Single Post
Old 01-04-21, 09:34 AM
2_i 

Bikes: Trek 730 (quad), 720 & 830, Bike Friday NWT, Brompton M27R & M6R, Dahon HAT060 & HT060, ...

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
Liked 123 Times in 101 Posts
Originally Posted by John_V View Post
Vidonn F1 from Amazon. They were rated in the top five on several YouTube videos I saw on bone conducting headset reviews. I don't have a large head and I initially had an issue with them sliding out of position since the band was not tight against my head. This was causing them to not perform very well as far as sound quality goes. I now have them angled over the rear of my head where they fit nicely and comfortably under my helmet. No movement and really nice sound quality. Much better than riding with one earbud so you can hear what's going on with the other.
Thanks. You do not need to convince me about bone conduction - it is a great technology. However, I will presumably stay with what I have from AfterShokz, wired Titanium with mic and BT OpenComm. I was hoping that by a minor compromise on voice communication I could have good music quality on BT. However, Vidonn's reviews suggest that you should give up on voice there and other problems I never had to deal with with AfterShokz were mentioned too.