Old 01-05-21, 07:44 AM
John_V 

Bikes: 2017 Colnago C-RS, 2012 Colnago Ace, 2010 Giant Cypress hybrid

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 82 Posts
Originally Posted by Milton Keynes View Post
I got a set of bluetooth earbuds for Christmas, and while I don't usually listen to music while riding I thought maybe wearing one of the earbuds (likely the right one, away from the traffic side) might work well for whenever I get a phone call while riding. It's really a pain to stop, dig my phone out, and try to answer it before it goes to voicemail. Just pushing a button on the earbud will answer, so that will be a lot easier. However, my fear is the earbud falling out and getting lost while riding. It does stay in my ear OK, and I've used it while driving, but I suspect my ear will get sweaty while riding during warm weather and it might slip out. I just can't wait for warmer weather to get back outside on my bike and try it out.
I was looking at Bluetooth earbuds but went with a bone conduction headset because I was also worried about loosing one or both of the earbuds. I have had wired earbuds fall out while riding. My main concern was the helmet strap catching one of the earbuds and pulling it out. And depending on where you are riding when one falls out, it's not like you can just stop and go look for it.

2017 Colnago C-RS
2012 Colnago Ace
2010 Giant Cypress