rydabent
Banned

Bikes: RANS Stratus TerraTrike Tour II

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3352 Post(s)
Liked 1,056 Times in 635 Posts
Originally Posted by jppe
The weeklong supported tour was originally scheduled for September, 2020. They postponed the ride due to COVID until September 2021 which was a smart decision. They just rolled our registrations over from 2020 to the 2021 event. I received an email from them a few days ago that they’ve now made the decision to not hold the large event for 2021. We will get refunds except for an $150 administrative fee.

I think cancelling the event is a reasonable decision on their part. There are still too many concerns trying to put on an event like that for this year. I don’t know about the area where you like, but the initial rollout of the vaccination near me is extremely chaotic.

My wife told me that we just need to “plan to do our own thing” ride wise this year. She will SAG for me so I just need to figure out when and where. We really enjoyed the Natchez Trace Parkway a few months ago so I can check that off the list. I’ve already ridden across the US, the Blue Ridge Parkway and across the US so I need to come up some other options.

Any suggestions???
Seems kind of dumb to cancel something in Sept. By then everyone that wants one should have a virus shot.
Likes For rydabent: