View Single Post
Old 01-14-21, 09:05 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4342 Post(s)
Liked 3,978 Times in 2,659 Posts
Originally Posted by Ventoux1
Thank you, and I can appreciate what you're saying, but if folks are trying to help, then we've gone off-topic.The whole point of my original post was to inquire where I might find that particular seatpost or something similar. Not asking for advice on fit. Fit is fine. Just want to replace a component.

Thanks
I would hope you could appreciate it but it seems like you are stuck on the notion of good fit when needing a really crazy part that would alter a good fit quite drastically. Would be curious to see your set up currently.

The only time you see massive set back is vintage BMX and some really vintage bikes well before BMX. Even most Brooks users don't have that much setback and seatpost sticking out and they do need a setback seatpost because of the nature of the saddle.