Old 01-16-21, 04:52 PM
jajacek

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix SL3, Specialized Tarmac SL4, Specialized Chisel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you for all the tips. We have been promised an access to Fuji Track Elite test bike. Either 56 or both 56 and 58. We have 11 weeks to prepare for Junior World Championships.

We will be working on aerodynamics as well and we will ask for help with CdA a collegue who is an Hour Amateur World Record Holder. He has Notio Konect and knows how to use it. We have Velotec skinsuit and team skinsuit made by same company.

We have both Giro Aerohead and Aerohead Ultimate helmets. I'm not sure if it makes sense to invest in Speedplay Zero Aero pedals. Currently we have Look Keo Blade Carbon. Not a ceramic version. I've seen some Look Keo Track as well, probably with some way to stiffen a spring leaf used in Blade pedals.

We have 3T Scatto 35cm shallow drop handlebar for endurance races and some old, average Vison aerobar for individual pursuit. We didn't put too much attention into details on the track untill summer 2020, when my son won in national championships 2km pursuit and elimination race, was second in scratch and third in Omnium. Now he won scratch of final day of national junior team camp, beating all one year older. So suddenly he become a contender in national team for international races.

Last edited by jajacek; 01-16-21 at 04:57 PM.