Old 01-26-21, 11:28 AM
K5_489

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Noelmorr View Post
hey
did you ever resolve this issue. I have same problem I bought cycleforce flow with bracket for 700c wheel. Iím using mountain bike 26Ē wheel, canít get small wheel adapter anywhere. What I done was put a longer adjusting screw in and seems to have done the trick but tyre is really close to plastic housing around contact wheel , but it works for now lol
I did! Ended up going with the "extension plate" idea, effectively just moving the roller assembly up a few inches. This way I can easily unbolt and remove the extension, and bolt the roller assembly back into the factory location. Slightly over engineered..I really didn't need to make the plates that large, or use so many bolts, but it was just scrap parts from another project that I reused for a quick solution.

The forum won't let me attach photos due to low post count though, and apparently I can't pm either or post urls, lol. Well...darn..

But yeah... Just cut the cross tube the roller was mounted to, shortened about an inch to accommodate extra plate steel, then welded a plate to the cut ends so the cross tube could be mounted a few inches higher.