Old 02-02-21, 12:32 PM
Andrew R Stewart 

Bikes: Stewart S&S coupled sport tourer, Stewart Sunday light, Stewart Commuting, Stewart Touring, Co Motion Tandem, Stewart 3-Spd, Stewart Track, Fuji Finest, Mongoose Tomac ATB, GT Bravado ATB, JCP Folder, Stewart 650B ATB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Liked 3,837 Times in 2,295 Posts
I don't think so. I think you'll find that the two notches are just not quite right to match up between the two brands. This can easily lead to the freewheel or tool becoming damaged during the removal attempt. With no location listed I can't suggest local options of a LBS that might have a good selection of tools. If that wheel were to be brought into where I work I would bring in the proper tool the next time I worked.

Have you tired Mel Pinto Imports ? If you're OK with tossing the freewheel you could remove the threaded bearing race (on the core's outer end and left hand threaded typically needing a hammer and punch to loosen) and pull the outer portion of the body with the cogs from the inner portion of the body. Then grab the inner portion with a pipe wrench and loosen away. Andy