Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,808 Times in 3,316 Posts
Originally Posted by Ferrouscious
The OP wants to know if the Future Shock will reduce stiffness while sprinting. It seems to me that you want to know as well. The only way we can get to the right answer is through someone with experience. It's up to us as the consumer to verify any claim the manufacturer makes. How? By trying it and answering others' questions about the product.

Someone else joined the discussion to silence some of those concerns. He verified that the Future Shock not only balances vertical comfort with lateral stiffness, it does so with a high degree of reliability. Another person piped up to back that claim. See how that answered all the questions the OP had and more? That's what we need.
It really amazes me how many of you want to point out how terrible it was of me to make some conversation that in your viewpoint was not proper.

However what have you contributed to the OP's conversation that is proper in you viewpoint to the specific question ask by the OP?

I won't change my ways anytime soon. If I see a thread in this forum that I want to comment in whether it directly answers the OP or poses some other thoughts, then I'll do so.

If you don't like it, just ignore me.