WGB
WGB

Bikes: Astron Corsaro, Fuji Espree and Takara GT

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
Liked 275 Times in 214 Posts
wrnj Welcome to BF!

Not a fan of these bikes myself though there certainly are those who like them and hopefully ones of those will post here soon. I thought they stopped making these in late '70's but now see they made them again as recent as 2020.

Several things and please understand I don't know anything about you and your knowledge, don't think I'm being negative. I just don't know your experience with flipping bikes.

We don't know where you are located and so when selling bikes, location does matter. Bigger cities, easier sale.
Are you prepared to ship? If so do you know how to properly pack a bike? It can take a lot of time to do it well.
If you are prepared to ship, eBay might offer best bang for buck. I checked sold listings, not current listings and saw the lowest recent sale was for $157 then a few sub-$200 then they jumped to above $250, then $300, etc.
Lastly, there is always interest on https://thecabe.com for any bike known to man and you could check listings there as well. Selling here is a possibility, after paying the fees.