Old 02-26-21, 06:16 PM
dmeans2anend

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Ed Wiser: Thank you for your comment.

I totally agree. For one, I've been fitted and measured. I've been there and done that. I've tested saddles and know generally the critical criteria for saddle selection.

With all that said, I sure as heck don't have the arrogance to say "I know it all". I hope that I never do. No matter how much I ride (and I've done decades worth!), and no matter how much I know. For me, I am always learning and fine tuning things. I am always surprised how much more I can glean and adapt from the knowledge of others even if it is the most basic of information to get the MOST out of my riding and avoid costly mistakes or injuries. It challenges my thinking and reaffirms what I do understand. Things are always changing : new technology, new materials, the body is dynamic and we are constantly aging, changing (injuries), and deteriorating. Therefore, criteria for saddle selection will probably change as you age and with new offerings from the industry.

I point to this video series because it is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE that I have seen covering all the criteria with respect to saddle selection that I have come across. For those that don't want to watch but feel the need to make judgmental comments, it is their lost.

It seems to me that there are those on BF who claim to know it all but never offer or share anything of REAL SUBSTANCE to benefit the BF community. They just troll the site and waste everyone's time.