Old 03-11-21, 02:44 AM
Leisesturm

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2494 Post(s)
Liked 738 Times in 522 Posts
Originally Posted by LV2TNDM
But I won't because it's irrelevant.
I could also go on and on about my driving experience, my stellar driving record, my past as a commercial driver and my days at the track and how I beat a bunch of guys go-karting my VERY FIRST TIME behind the wheel of a go-kart. But I won't because it's MEANINGLESS in this context.
You are destroying a perfectly good teachable moment. All this IRRELEVANCE is stuff YOU brought up. Only you. No one has suggested the o.p. not ride again. I said MY stoker would not ride again (and she wouldn't) with a Captain that dropped her twice, and was openly amused at her having to manage crutches! Absolutely, we all would have been better off not knowing any of this. But since we do. A response had to be made. I spent three days finding just the right tone, and you still manage to crap all over it. There is just no accounting ... the mind boggles ... unless I way miss my guess (rare) you've been on the receiving end of intervention like this for YOUR past (multiple) lapses of judgement. It's also quite possible given your completely over the top reaction over the justified criticism the o.p. has received ... yeah, you have had to surrender your operators license sometime in your life. Anyone who puts such a low bar on personal responsibility must find it hard to live up to reasonable everyday expectations. To be surprised that there are drivers that have never been responsible for a collision? Dude, seriously, it's not that hard. It is NOT out of line to suggest to someone that has had two serious crashes in the same year that they might want to look at that. Both of you should be glad that I wrote the post and not my wife.

Last edited by Leisesturm; 03-11-21 at 02:49 AM.