View Single Post
Old 03-20-21, 01:14 PM
FBOATSB 

Bikes: Old Stuff

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked 312 Times in 218 Posts
Ha ha! I've been all over the US in my 45 year working career. Basically any city or town with a military base, airport, refinery, chemical plant, have been a source of a good living for me. No regrets, but I always seem to wind up right back here in Central Indiana. But Indianapolis? No, the only reason I go down there is to go to the bike COOP, or make some money at one of the Big Ag, Big Pharma, MIC campuses down there. When you visit you will be in the "mile square" area of down town. Anything roughly outside that business district contains some pretty dicey areas to be avoided, but I'm not a good candidate for working for the convention bureau LOL. You'll have a great time here. Just like any other big city. They've shooed away all the homeless down there for all that basketball madness but I'm sure they'll all be back by the time you get here.

The rest of the state is just fine, mostly ag based, manufacturing, lots of universities & hospitals, state parks out the wahzoo, you name it.
Likes For FBOATSB: