View Single Post
Old 04-29-21, 06:19 AM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
Originally Posted by GrainBrain
Lutsenko a DNS today ... interesting decision, he won't be riding the Giro so I assume some illness? He was in my thoughts for this stage. You know who else I thought of, Neilson Powless, he's flying under the radar and quite capable. So many are so close in GC it will be tough for Ineos to control - but the Rohan has turned into a fearsome mountain machine. Ganna also had a KOM point yesterday so should not be counted out.

I feel like there won't be a break at the finish today - so my money is on Mike Woods. Gotta put some time into Ineos before the final TT. I think Froome was sandbagging a bit yesterday and saving up to help.

Seven riders shared between us, ooga. Who is more swiss in a swiss race? Swiss love Chrono - the nod then to my Bisseger over your Hirschi. A risky move waiting for the final TT, but I don't think Hirschi will be able to pull off a result with this short of a race and this much talent around. That leaves Ulissi vs Haig - which after today I'll know whether to order my big bag of chocolate for the podium presentation in my garage.
go ahead and order it.