rsbob 
Grupetto Bob

Bikes: Bikey McBike Face

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2564 Post(s)
Liked 5,595 Times in 2,903 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about it, I'm not going to stop riding my bike because of Covid, so I can think of doing is take it easier than normal and see what happens. I'm 68 years old, as much as I would prefer to live longer I'm also at peace enough not to worry about dying, it's just another more fantastic adventure than this one has been, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do anything foolish to cut my life short, but I'm not going to be scared about riding my bike either. I've never ran my life in fear and I'm not about to start now.
Sorry, but I did not intend to infer you stop riding in the least. Keep slowly ramping it up and hopefully you will continue to be fine.

My intent was to help inform those holding out on getting vaccinated that there could be worse life long consequences of not getting the vaccine, especially for the ‘long-haulers”. Think I would shoot myself if I found myself there but that is just me.

Zero miles today but shoveled 3 yards of mulch onto the new garden with another three to go.