Old 02-21-06, 08:22 PM
fitmiss

Bikes: Trek Pilot 5.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by inlikeflynn
Hey does anyone know of any good bike shops in Mahwah NJ that would be fun to check out?
I'm going to be out there for work next week and if I have any free time I would like to visit some local shops if there are any cool ones...

I hope to go down to Time Square in NY as well, any cool shops near there to check out?

Thanks.

-FLYNN
Flynn, there are some nice shops near Mahwah within 10 miles or less. There is a list of shops on my bike club's website: http://www.btcnj.com/bikeshops.asp You might want to check out:

Cycle Sport - Park RIdge, NJ
Ridgewood Cycle - Ridgewood, NJ (This is a really nice town with a lot of nice restaurants and shops)
Campmor -- Paramus, NJ - This is a great place to wonder into as they have bike stuff and all kinds of outdoors equipment and clothing discounted.

Depending on time, you may want to go to Piemont Bikes in Piermont, NY. This is a little further but it is a cool place with a nice bikeshop. Piermont is full of bicylists every weekend!

Overall, there are a lot of nice bikeshops in Bergen County where Mahwah is located. Have fun.