View Single Post
Old 05-21-21, 05:14 AM
bykemike 

Bikes: 2017 BMC Roadmachine 01 Enve wheels, Sram red etap,Cinelli Vigorelli single speed, 2009 Cannondale Capo, 2016 trek Domane 6.9, disc and Di2, 2016 Scott Scale 710, 27.5 plus tires and boost rims

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked 203 Times in 81 Posts
Thanks Lazy, I couldn't agree more but I am a retro guy with retro tastes. I am just using the Wabi wheels until I get a set of polished wheels done up and I hope the wheels will be a focal item for the bike.

I have an interesting Swiss built crankset (Edco?) on it's way that I have high hopes for. I had a Miche Primato polished aero seat post on there for a day, looked really good, sort of a Campy clone but , sadly, it was
one of the heaviest seat posts I'd ever seen with the added complexity of a tiny, hidden hex head grub screw to release the seat carrier as well as the usual hexhead under the seat. I could envision losing the grub
screw doing a midride adjustment and having to stand up for 15 miles to get back.

I hope to have this ready to rock in a week or so, no rush though I have a couple of spare bikes!