View Single Post
Old 06-20-21, 11:24 PM
Rick

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked 396 Times in 274 Posts
I can't take full credit for it. At one time I saw someone on the internet that had an S&S bike, it looked like they had stretched a single long piece of inner tube rubber over an entire coupler. I decided instead to use shorter pieces that would be easier to stretch over it, plus with two pieces I could still put the wrench on the coupler to check tightness.

Your frame is a really small size, what size is that?

Before I bought my Nomad, I considered a Pangea from Co-Motion, but ended up picking the Thorn. That was seven years ago, I do not recall all the factors on why I picked what I did. But I am sure I would have been happy with either manufacturer.
I also looked at the Nomad. I am not sure on the size but imagine the top tube level instead of sloped. I had them make the frame that way so I could have more stand over room. I ordered the bicycle November 2013 and it was ready for pickup at the bicycle shop early March 2014. I got all the bells and whistles. Heavier tubing, extended head tube. The right fork drop out is machined for the Schmidt Son 28 SL hub. I have the SS dropouts also.