View Single Post
Old 07-31-21, 03:41 PM
Patty Up North

Bikes: Ghost HTX 7500 2005 & Fuji Touring 2016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Well, I dont "have" them, but if you go to the www.udinaturen.dk, you click on "Find faciliteter på kort" (find facilities on map), in top right corner, then activate the following:

What those campspots contains can vary, the text reveals it. But it can be a place to pitch your tent to a shelter, water, toilet. I choose all 4, and find the nearest. If you bring a water filter, then jusy find your water in a small stream og a lake. Danish water are pretty clean, but be aware of farmland. You can drink any water from any tap, unless signed as not drinking water, as known from aircrafts.

Then choose a specefic spot, marked on the map. It will open a small explanation box. Tap "Læs mere" (Read more). And then click "Vis på Google Maps" (Show on Google Maps). It will give you the excact GPS cordinates.

Some of the places need pre arrival booking. I have never been kicked of a spot, if you are ready to pitch your tent in the corner. Nor have I kicked other hikers/bikers away if they came rambeling in at 7pm. I have not slept in maney of the spots in southern Sealand, Lolland, or Falster.
I can recommend this tenting spot on Ærø:

54°52'12.4"N 10°19'57.2"E

And this shelter on Als:

55°00'39.3"N 9°57'16.2"E

Edit: I can´t see your last route, links broken?