View Single Post
Old 08-23-21, 11:20 AM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,313 Times in 706 Posts
Originally Posted by skookum
I havent been there since the fire. What were your impressions?
At various times in the past it has been possible to get off the boat in the US and go for a walk.
I am pretty sure those days will return but have no idea when.
This was the first visit for me (I actually went 2x this summer) and I liked it. Sleeper than Banff /Jasper with a small village feel but lots to do. They have a bike trail from the entrance to the village and a couple of mountain roads to ride up. Also took the paddleboards.

The boat operator said they usually do stop in Glacier but couldn't because of covid.

Originally Posted by Tourist in MSN
Great photo. You are much more skilled than I am at getting the multi-shot panorama shots.
Naw... it's the phone camera (Samsung 10 I think). It takes a continuous panorama. My Olympus also does that but by stitching frames internally and it usually comes out with glitches.

I am so impressed with the pic quality of my cell I think my next camera purchase is going to be the best cell I can afford. The Samsung s21 ultra or s20ultra are crackers for photos. My Olympus TG4 is tough and waterproof but no match in comparison. One thing it does have though is microscope mode which is super macro and fun to use.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 08-23-21 at 11:26 AM.