View Single Post
Old 09-09-21, 05:15 PM
AdkMtnMonster
Airplanes, bikes, beer.

Bikes: Road bikes, mountain bikes, a cx bike, a gravel bike…

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Liked 788 Times in 339 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
See quote 1, then see quote 2, you bloody hypocrite. You clearly said in quote 1 that no hints were needed to figure out who you were talking about, but now you're hiding behind not naming names?

I have nothing civil to say to that.
So you’re saying that the group I referenced that wears Home Depot gloves and safety glasses with cotton pants and only occasionally rides is the group actually wearing cycling specific clothing? My statement was in response to my question of “who wears cycling specific clothing?” Cyclists who ride a lot generally do; those who ride infrequently generally do not. If you feel that is a direct attack on you or your preferences then I’m truly sorry. I most certainly was not thinking of you. Don’t know you. You ride a lot. A whole lot. Gotta respect that, and I honestly don’t care what anyone wears while they’re out riding as long as they’re having fun and not wearing my stuff. It is definitely amusing how far off the deep end you go when I say that only serious cyclists wear cycling shoes and bike clothing. I’d offer you another beer but I do t want to waste it. Cheers!

Your Friend,

Cycling Kit Karen
Likes For AdkMtnMonster: