Old 09-16-21, 08:48 PM
DanRH 

Bikes: Da Vinci Joint Venture 700 Tandem, Volagi Liscio Carbon Single, IF Steel Crown Jewel Single, Lemond Fillmore Fixie, Ritchey Breakaway steel single, Bontrager hardtail MTB Single

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Selling my tandem and I need some advice on pricing

Hey All,
It's been a while since I've posted here but that will change. My wife and hot just plunked down some cash on a new Ritchey Breakaway tandem frame that we were able to find at an on-line bike store. Personally I was really surprised they had one because I've been told Ritchey doesn't build them anymore. I'm having a local guy build it up for us. We're excited because we use our Ritchey Breakaway singles when we travel all the time. Now we can travel with the tandem.

We currently have a 10 year old DaVinci Joint Venture 700 that we bought new in very good condition. I wanted to get a feel on what they are going for and my on-line searching didn't find any. So, any tandem experts here that can help me determine a price range to start at. I'm not a big believer on pricing it too high and have it sit for I don't have the room for two tandems.

If this isn't the correct forum, I apologize in advance.

Thanks!

My wife and I on the top of Mt. Diablo