Old 09-20-21, 08:13 PM
degan

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked 102 Times in 54 Posts
Moving into a tinyhome RV, no room for parts!

Almost ready to start living in the home on wheels, so all the random stuff I've been hoarding needs to go. I generally tried to use the low end of completed ebay listings for pricing, though I'm open to offers or bundle deals, etc. If I were selling on ebay I'd clean a few of them up, hopefully people here can look past a little grime. I'll include it in my description of condition and can send any part through the ultrasonic cleaner if requested. I'll be bumping with more items as I go through them. Shipping negotiable.

Suntour Barcon 7s. Lots of scuffs on outer sides of both shifters, otherwise good shape. Switches easily between modes. $25 SOLD

Suntoru Barcon 6s. Excellent condition, very small scuff on outside of one shifter. Switches easily between modes. $25 SOLD

Shimano 600 RD (RD-6100). Lots of scuffs on the hanger bolt, a little on the knuckle, light grime, but otherwise good shape. $15

Suntour XCD FD/RD. I was planning on pairing it with a set of the barcons. FD clamp is 28.6 I believe. Light scratches, light grime. $30 PENDING

Modolo Speedy brakeset. Some brake dust but should clean up nice. $20.

Shimano RSX brakseset. Dual pivot, recessed. Nice condition, just dusty. Decals perfect. $20

Suntour XCD FD. 31.8 clamp. Might actually be the match for the XCD RD now that I look at them again, I'll figure it out. Either way, one goes with the RD, the other is $5.

Suntour Cyclone (RD-6200). Most of the face decals have scuffed off, no hanger bolt, and the larger pulley wheel is not original. Dirty, but not many deep scuffs or scrapes, so should clean up nice. $10

SunTour MounTech II GTL RD. Wonky design with an extra knuckle for a crazy long cage. Missing some decals, light scuffing/grime. $40 SOLD

Schwinn Le Tour branded Schimano GT-420 RD. No hanger bolt and missing the bolt/nut that secures the cable. Otherwise great shape. $15

Last edited by degan; 09-21-21 at 08:52 PM.