View Single Post
Old 09-23-21, 12:25 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10954 Post(s)
Liked 7,483 Times in 4,185 Posts
Originally Posted by bowwow
Cmon, you gotta admit, it's laughable. It sounds like something from a Seinfeld episode - "George Castanza goes for a Jersey". "this one is too big, this one is too small, too long, not long enough, this one flaps in the wind, etc.

A dozen jerseys and a dozen or so helmets. Haha ha, funny stuff.
Unless of course, you are serious. If you are serious, I shouldn't make light of it.

You're not serious, are you? A dozen jerseys and a dozen helmets, and still can't find the right one? Seriously? My wife can spend hours trying on dresses and not go through that many.
As I posted, I found 2 helmets I like and the rest were returned.
Same with jerseys.

I have said multiple times that it was a pretty ridiculous hunt due to my pickiness over a few very specific and ultimately unimportant details which others may not care about.
I could have just bought something from a shop locally, but I would be limited to a few helmets in a color I didnt want or jerseys that are predominantly glow bright yellow and fit like a trash bag.