Old 09-30-21, 07:03 AM
LifeNovice1
Banned.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Is he not allowed to do that? Isn't what this place is for?
​​​​​​
Thought that's what this forum is for, too.
I'm just trying to figure out what bike I want without wasting money. Yes, I am indecisive. Yes, I realize I should just buy something. I have OCD and sometimes get fixated on stuff. I apologize. This forum is a great repository of info with a lot of knowledgeable people.

Unfortunately there are also a lot of wise@$$e$ on here. If the above comments weren't intended that way then I apologize. Maybe someone could tell me how many questions about bikes I can make a month and then I'll stick to that guideline. Thank you for not kicking me off here. I realize I'm treading on thin ice so I'll try to behave.

If the Giant Defy fits I'll probably go with that. Really just wanted to hear experienced cyclists opinions on which model they think it is and whether it is worth $300 for an entry level bike that I can also ride around town without worrying about it getting lost or trashed.

​​​​​​I would love it if shelbywtf would ignore my posts. He doesn't seem to have anything constructive to offer. Maybe he should switch hobbies from following my posts and being an internet policewoman to like golf or tennis or cycling..

Last edited by LifeNovice1; 09-30-21 at 07:07 AM.
Likes For LifeNovice1: