Old 10-18-21, 02:57 PM
Gary12000 

Bikes: '71 Raleigh Inter, '98 Tommasini, ' 79 Peugeot Super Comp, '82 Trek 714, '95 Trek 520

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked 111 Times in 56 Posts
wall art

Look if you love Paramount and you desire that item and it will make you happy, don't listen to the naysayers, as long as you can afford to keep the lights on, enjoy your hard earned hobbying.
FWIW, i used to collect antiques, No1 question people would ask, how do i know if its worth what I am paying? my answer to this question is a little long winded but here goes...
if its an item of quality, and you can afford it, and it will bring you some measure of happiness, even if you pay 50% over value at the time of purchase, in one or two years you break even..

please let me be clear that doesn't mean over pay for damaged goods that will never be worth what you pay, but even something with some chips and scratches can have value too.

anyway that just how i think.. i wonder how many people who commented on here have bought a brand new car before haha possible the worst way to spend our money and yet i keep doing it...maybe you shouldn't take my advice...
Likes For Gary12000: