Old 10-25-21, 01:56 PM
Dvdvija

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by FrankTuna
This year, I built up a Lynskey GR300 with GRX Di2 that was supposed to be my 1 bike to rule them all. I broke a shifter right before my A event, and with parts availability being what it was, I either had to buy another bike or skip the event. I don't have any cycling buddies my height otherwise I maybe could have borrowed a bike. I bought a Specialized Roubaix Expert and I'm absolutely in love with it.

The Lynskey is more versatile, but realistically I've only tried a handful of gravel events but it was primarily used on the road. The Roubaix is more comfy and rides more easily (subjective, I know) on the road than the Lynskey with road tires. I like the idea of riding more gravel, but it hasn't really worked out that way.

I'm thinking about selling one of these bikes. I don't need the money, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to recoup some. Hopefully with the used market being what it is I wouldn't totally lose my shirt. Any thoughts?
I would definitely keep both bikes. Always good to have a backup in case you need to do major tune up on primary bike.
Likes For Dvdvija: