View Single Post
Old 11-07-21, 09:37 PM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked 509 Times in 308 Posts
wife and I took the tandem on a 41 mile round trip. since this is portland we had rain off and on the whole ride. 5 minutes after we left we had to stop and put the rest of our ranger on. then stop to take some off then put it on again. it was 42 to 50 degrees and then back down with more rain till we got home. my gloves I forgot to dry them after the last rain ride yesterday and my hands were cold till it warmed up and I took them off. I mapped out a ride to the start of a paved trail I found. I could not see the sign in google but it starts wit ha 20% down grade. we have ridden such slopes but there were leaves on the paved path and I didn't to want to do hard braking with leaves on that steep of a slop so we walked down only a hundred yards or so. I forgot to take a pick of the sign. we rode around on a bunch of paths but they ended up on a unpacked one that turned out to be too steep with wet muddy ground so we had to turn around. it was a nice ride with lots of leaves everywhere. I love this paved path right into the water and a ben right there. I bet you can't get to the bench in feb when the river is higher. I love the new from this road we can see the hill behind our house 10 miles away. =we went down this road it seems really steep going down its about 18% grade. we have gone up it a couple of times its a good workout about 3 blocks.

Likes For fooferdoggie: