Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3886 Post(s)
Liked 1,938 Times in 1,383 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski
Ah, I see what you mean. I do a lot of indoor structured interval training in ERG mode, so my training zones vary a lot depending on the specific workout I'm doing. My outdoor training rides are mostly longer endurance rides of 3-5 hours, so they tend to look much like my events. <snip>
I'm looking for other riders' accumulated totals over long training periods to see if those long-term totals look like the A rides for which they are training. My training ride totals, perhaps accidentally, do match up rather well to my A rides. Does a hard-core crit rider have the same experience? Many riders on here emphasize sweet-spot, sweet-spot, sweet-spot. I would then expect the rides for which they are training to have a lot of sweet-spot and their accumulated totals to be similar. Or if all you did was short TTs, would your training totals look more like a TT ride? Or is this all nonsense?

Do you see what I'm inquiring about? Here are my indoor totals for the past 28 days:

These totals are a low on the high end because it's just November and I haven't been doing much high end..