View Single Post
Old 11-19-21, 02:25 PM
noobinsf 

Bikes: '82 Univega Competizione, '72 Motobecane Grand Record, '83 Mercian KOM Touring, '85 Univega Alpina Uno, '76 Eisentraut Limited

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,205 Times in 701 Posts
Originally Posted by Bad Lag
When I went to the web site last night, 12 hours after the OP, everything was "Sold Out".

I looked for their stuff for about ten years and was never able to get anything I needed when I needed it.

I wish them well, and they are even somewhat local to me, but their approach just doesn't work for me..
Sorry, not to belabor this, but it took me a minute to figure out their site, so I hope it wouldn't stand in the way of your getting a bag you want. I have no stake in it, and I am not in the market for a bag, but they're apparently very good quality, well thought out, last forever, and are American made. What's not to like?

The only bags they have available right now are the black waxed canvas, because that's what they made recently. Every other bag and every other color of the available bags will show as "sold out." The link nlerner posted above takes you to the page focused on bags "available to ship right now." They post a schedule for when they expect to restock, and you can sign up for email notification if you want.
Likes For noobinsf: