Old 11-22-21, 06:48 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2812 Post(s)
Liked 1,969 Times in 1,307 Posts
Rubber is naturally porous so you might see small holes that is normal. What is not normal is for a tube to be filled with paste (bicycle tube that is not toothpaste or tomato paste tubes) I would not use any paste filed tubes and sealant filled tubes I would avoid unless I was the one adding the sealant but in that case I would probably stick with going tubeless.

Always check your entire system for what caused the puncture and solve that, when using a tube, use one of good quality from a known source cheap stuff from non-bike places probably not any good. Any number of the local shops in your area and if nothing else plenty of brick and mortars with online presence and if not that plenty of online only bike stores that at least in most cases are actually selling legitimate goods.