Old 11-23-21, 08:09 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer View Post
the first four I installed all had defective Presta valves. I could overpressure the pump to get air going into them, but there was no way to let air out without removing the valve core. ... the installed tubes I decided to try fixing with new valve cores, bought in a package of 20
This worked fine, and I didn't have to go to all the work of removing the defective tubes and replacing them, so easier
I have spare valve cores (from old tubes). I will remove the core from the tube with sealant inside (the one that I can not deflate or inflate) and replace it with another valve core. You gave me a good idea.
simplex1 is offline