Old 11-27-21, 09:29 PM
Korina
Happy banana slug

Location: Arcata, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way

Bikes: 1984 Araya MB 261, 1992 Specialized Rockhopper Sport, 1993 Hard Rock Ultra, 1994 Trek Multitrack 750, 1995 Trek Singletrack 930

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1533 Post(s)
Liked 1,528 Times in 916 Posts
Cannondale Delta V. Interesting.

Cannondale Delta V 700 MTB - $275 (Eureka)

image 1 of 9

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
1000 B ST near Clark(google map)

bicycle frame material: aluminum
bicycle type: mountain
condition: good
frame size: Medium
make / manufacturer: Cannondale
model name / number: Delta V700
suspension: suspension fork (hardtail)
wheel size: 26 in
1993 Cannondale Delta V 700 MTB $275
3 x 7 Front derailleur is friction. Fork suspension.
Fully gone over.
Mechanic notes:
I have been unsuccessful in locating a adjuster cap for the headshot suspension. I have checked both Google and eBay and without any luck. The cap would cover the aluminum nut at the top of the fork. The aluminum nut has a yellow yellow Schrader valve cap. The nut turns easily by hand to adjust the shock function. Turn it fully clockwise until it stops and the shock will be firm. A half turn counterclockwise and the shock is active. It turns so easily that the cap is for all intents and purposes, cosmetic.
I did a partial rebuild on the shocks. I did not want to get into the 4 dozen needle bearings and the associated alignment of said bearings. At any rate. The shock is now holding its air pressure. And I got the lockout working ( better ). There is a clunking at the full extension of the shock that I have seen in other cannondale head shocks. I don’t know if this is normal or not.
The Bike Kitchen is closed to the public until further notice but...
This bike can be ridden and purchased by appointment only (via email). We can coordinate a time to meet at the Bike Kitchen for a test ride. Please bring your own helmet if you have one.
The Bike Kitchen (non-profit)
1000 B Street Eureka, 95501 (The Jefferson School, SIDE BUILDING off of Clark).
https://www.facebook.com/EurekaBikeKitchen
https://www.eurekabikekitchen.org
Bikes sold on a first come, first served basis.
Tuned up and ready to roll.
Sorry, cash only.
This bike made possible through donations from the Humboldt community.
Donations welcome!