Thread: Ride Videos
View Single Post
Old 01-10-22, 09:09 AM
onekgguy
Retired

Bikes: Collage Super, Eisentraut Ltd, Sarma Shaman (fatty), Giant Revolt Advanced 0 (gravel), Orbea Oiz M20 (mtb)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
yes, always includes falls in videos! was disappointed the other night, when I went down, that the camera was off. another smooth video w/ good music! watched it before bed last night. very smoothing. thank you for sharing. noticed how clean your driveway & walkway were! how much did the fall hurt on the sore ribs?
Thanks. I was fortunate enough to not injure again the ribs that are now mostly healed but my right side ribs took a hard hit. It's not as bad as the previous injury because it's higher up on my ribcage to where it doesn't restrict my mobility or breathing as much. I was disappointed for not seeing the branch I came in contact with. I posted my video to a Facebook forum and another rider commented that he'd fallen in the same place and bent his disc brake rotor. I tried to move the branch but it was too buried in snow and too big to budge. It's a lightly used section of trail so it will likely just remain there to snag other unsuspecting riders.

Kevin g