Bikes: 40 - accumulated over 40 years

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked 1,081 Times in 303 Posts
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude
One more post before I hit the sack...

DD
I started writing about that there are some bikes in this thread - none mentioned, none forgotten... that... does not...etc.!
But lets keep this fun and happy. I am just an grumpy old elitist guy - and who should/would really have the right to throw the first stone...!? I am of course perfect in all sorts of ways...

But back to the above Colnago... It has it all. It ticks all the boxes.

Buuuuutttttt.... It just has to be the photo perspective that makes the bars look a smidge bit over rotated!? I can not belive the lower part of the bars not being parallell to the ground!? Please tell me it is the photo!

Much to my disdain - we also have to talk about the valve stems. I guess DD has not fully understood the importance of my post (in which I was called a psychopath):
Solving first world problems

And what about the exact distance between the three rear brake lining/cable holders...! This is no easy matter - I guess they are at least 10-15 millimeter off. Let me know! This might hinder my sleep tonight.

If not for these three things I would be happy to replace the picture of Tullio in my shrine with DD: s Colnago Super. (1973?) And a pic of DD!

With utmost seriousness and alkohol induced OCD - yours styggno1. (you know I love your bikes)

Edit. In an attempt to mitigate what might come - I present to you:
The missing stepped ferrule! A debacle that still makes my stomach turn.

PS. I hope you do understand that I do this for a greater good. I also hope that you would do the same for me. Love your work. Johan

Last edited by styggno1; 01-26-22 at 03:13 PM.
Likes For styggno1: