View Single Post
Old 01-27-22, 12:28 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
I agree the use of "dream law" to describe or promote this proposal is stupid. Did YOU read the article in the OP? "According to Megan Hottman, known to many as The Cyclist Lawyer, the dream law would be a strict liability law..."

Anything but talk about the substance of the idea, right?

Look, I don't know what point you think you're making with all of the name-calling and such, but there's a lot of reasons I don't think it will happen, I'm not even advocating for it. I think it's an interesting idea and it has some sound economic rationale behind it. For some reason, you don't even want it discussed and you're taking the intellectually lazy path of attacking anyone who wants to talk about it rather than expressing what it is you actually object to. I have no idea why you're even posting on this thread except to just be disagreeable and unpleasant.

Go ahead, trash the idea, that's fair game. That would actually be interesting. Quit trying to trash people, it just makes you look weak, and it's very, very boring.
Likes For livedarklions: