View Single Post
Old 03-16-22, 07:28 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4252 Post(s)
Liked 3,865 Times in 2,578 Posts
I should do a bike count for my own knowledge:

Road: Foundry Chilkoot Titanium with Ultegra Di2
Vintage Road: Phil Wood Apple VeloXS with Dura Ace 7400
Vintage-ish Road: Proteus with 600 Tricolor and Ultegra
Fixed Gear: Specialized Langster with Sugino 75DD and EAI cog
Single Speed: Single Speed/Fixed Gear RandoCross FunTime Machine (based on a Cinelli Mash Work frame)
Modern Hardtail: Salsa Timberjack Ti with 11 speed XT and Rockshock SID XX Fork
Vintage Hardtail: Habanero Ti with XT and some LX bits run as a 9 Speed with a Marzzochi Bomber fork and Paul bits.
Touring: Co-Motion Cascadia with XT and Ultegra and such.
Hybrid: New Albion Privateer with a bunch random parts but mostly a 1x9 XT drivetrain with an XTR shifter
E-bike: Riese and Müller Supercharger2 Rohloff HS 1250wh

I sold some stuff last year and I guess I left off the Specialized Como 3.4.5 (A '19 Como 3 with a Como 5 motor and xt rear derailleur with upgraded Magura MT5 brakes so I don't know what to call it) but that is a gift for my father not to be in my possession. I also have a Sequoia frame hanging out and some broken stuff at work that I am going to fix and sell. So not really in regular rotation in my bikes but I am sure there is another one coming this year or next. I was thinking about skipping a bike this year since I went crazy last year and have some upgrade sand other things I want to do that will take some good money.