View Single Post
Old 03-25-22, 07:56 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4349 Post(s)
Liked 3,988 Times in 2,663 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadies_Rok
Campy or Crapanelli as most people in the know refer to it as is garbage plain and simple and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
I am in the know I work in the industry and have worked in the industry for a number of years now and know quite a few folks who run Campagnolo (new stuff) and haven't had issues or think it is garbage in fact I have a friend who had campy ergo power levers that sort of died but he could still shift it as basically a friction shifter for years before we finally helped him replace it (I tried to get him to fix them up but he has his issues)

I think maybe you don't know what you are talking about and you must be joking or are doing something wrong. I have a co-worker who has had a mostly Super Record EPS 11 speed gruppo he has had for at least 5 years now and hasn't had a lick of issues, it is sexy, shifts nicely and unlike Di2 (which I do love) you can actually essentially turn the system off so it doesn't accidentally get shifted when you don't want it to without much work.

If stuff was in stock (and had a little extra cash laying about) I would probably build up an Ekar bike this year without hesitation.

I really gotta wonder how Campagnolo hurt you? Or do you work for MicroNew or Sensah?
Likes For veganbikes: