Old 04-17-22, 02:44 AM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4510 Post(s)
Liked 6,377 Times in 3,667 Posts
Originally Posted by majmt
Dang! We were really looking forward to the ride but more than anything, I wanted to show a bike to learn more about it and check out other classics. After not being able to register for it, I just figured they’d reached the limit for Concours entries and cut off registration. I emailed several times but the only response I received was a marketing questionnaire regarding the website experience. We decided to put off the trip and cancelled our great lodging reservations and made other plans.
Well that sucks as do they, another member and I tried to find out about transferring his registration that he can't use, crickets to begin with then SOL email from them, I guess its good to be the king, how nice for them. We got numerous auto surveys with no info on several different queries, again, awesome customer service.

I whole heartedly agree with the Concours logic, so many cool bikes, so many like minded others, amazing. I went in 2017 and the Concours was awesome, many Merz fans and great discussions.