View Single Post
Old 04-19-22, 04:44 PM
zukahn1 

Bikes: Current 79 Nishiki Custum Sport, Jeunet 620, notable previous bikes P.K. Ripper loop tail, Kawahara Laser Lite, Paramount Track full chrome, Raliegh Internatioanl, Motobecan Super Mirage. 59 Crown royak 3 speed

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 1,761 Times in 634 Posts
Originally Posted by wrk101
eBay has decided buyers are good, sellers are a nuisance. So you have to go into selling with that in mind. You are not going to get a fair shake. What you are going to get is a world wide market for your stuff, which means full value. But don't expect them to look out for sellers.

I continue to use eBay for one reason, its the place where my items get the best exposure and the highest prices. I accept the rest of it.
I still sell some bike parts and books on Ebay. I have learned to live with the way ebay sides with buyers and makes it basically it so you can't leave negative feedaback on buyers and its is even pretty difficult to to leave negative feedback on sellers also, canceled or refunded order's for whatever reason as said just don't show up on buyers or sellers records which makes all the ratings feedback better than it actually is.