Old 05-06-22, 01:27 PM
Dany6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Medium Size Dog
Surprised to find this thread got so much traction based on multiple misinterpretations w/o OP clarifying. Glad they finally did. I found out by getting a notification of being quoted. Earlier in the thread I posted: "Not wearing a helmet could lead to permanent hearing loss IMO." It was an attempt at humor. To further clarify and avoid any misinterpretation my statement refers to the notion that a death occurring from not wearing a helmet would also include permanent hearing loss for the dead person.

To further misinterpret the original question, "Is wearing plugs for 2-3 bad for ears?" Does that mean bad for the one wearing the plugs, or the 1 or 2 that aren't?
Hehe well there you go.
Actually that was a good one btw,the one abt not wearing a helmet (i just didn't get it right away lol).
I replied to other members that last part you're asking.
It refers to 2-3 hours,but i didn't put "hours" into title,cuz i forgor 👽.Hopefully it makes sense now hehe.
While i was scrolling down the thread and reading all the comments about guessing what 2-3 could mean was kinda funny reading from my perspective 😁😄.