wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
Originally Posted by genejockey
How would you know? You've never been overweight! Your advice on this is like getting travel advice from someone who's never been there.
True I've never been overweight....But I did do an experiment on myself few years ago and gained a lot of weight on purpose just to see what would happen. Few years ago I started doing some serious dedicated weightlifting and eating massive amount of food and in one year I went from 154 pounds to 201 pounds. I gained 47 pounds on my 6 foot frame , I looked good, I was a lot stronger but I didn't feel all that great. Carrying all that extra weight made me feel slow, sluggish and tired all the time so I decided it just wasn't worth it and went on to loose most of the weight I gained ...I can tell you that loosing most of those 47 pounds was a lot easier and faster than gaining them., loosing all those pounds was almost effortless....No calorie counting, no fitness apps, no fad diets. All I did was reduce the food portions and continued on working out and cycling. I eat instinctively and it works great for me..