Old 07-31-22, 10:48 PM
ItsTimeToBike

Bikes: Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 Chrome (original owner),Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Rockhopper FS, Bianchi Pista, Biachi Limited, Bianchi Nuovo Record, Orbea Carpe Diem carbon, Long Haul Trucker, Specialized Tricross, Kabiki Submariner fixed conversion,...

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Quoting myself from an old, but now possibly revived thread;
"I promise to post some pics of her "coming out squeaky clean party" - will be some time before that though".

Not much has changed with the Bianchi Super Corsa that was pictured in the Sept. 2015 thread, other than a lot of grease and dirt has been removed. It was just a simple cleaning of the bike, otherwise leaving it as unmolested. No disassembly was done. Although it was quite dirty, it became apparent that the bike had been otherwise very well cared for, and I'm pleased with the results. I'll let the next owner enjoy proper restore. Once cleaned this week, I aired up the tubulars to 100lb. and took it for a cautious but spirited ride in the neighborhood. As promised almost 7 years ago - here are some pictures. I need to take some with a blank background. It's a pretty special bike and happy to share it.

Bianchi Super Corsa

Bianchi Super Corsa

Last edited by ItsTimeToBike; 07-31-22 at 11:20 PM.
Likes For ItsTimeToBike: