rsbob 
Grupetto Bob

Bikes: Bikey McBike Face

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2577 Post(s)
Liked 5,630 Times in 2,918 Posts
Originally Posted by james89
(just so we're all on the same page here - I HATE scammers and everything about them), but maybe this guy is in the same boat that I am. I have a few questions on a Trek I recently purchased and want to make a thread to show it and get some advice, but sometimes forums can make it difficult to even get the ball rolling. When I first tried to make a thread, I couldn't - I was told I have to have at least 10 posts. When I tried getting my posts up, I couldn't - I was told I can't make more than 5 in a day. On the second day, I tried making 5 more posts, I couldn't. Even though it was after 24 hours, it said I needed to wait 24 hours. When I tried replying with a quote that included an image, I couldn't - I needed to get back to my 10 word-only replies. If this guys really a scammer, have at em'! If he's dealing with what I've been dealing with - give him a break.

To answer his question - take care of your bike and it will take care of you - clean your chain.
Understand your frustration when you want questions answered and keep running into roadblocks. Please know we were all there once and came out the other side. You will get there too. There are a few here that call people scammers and trolls at a drop of a hat, or pump, or sneeze. I ignore them or block them since their negativity seems to be pervasive, unless you are into that sort of thing.

Likes For rsbob: